Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Ewcm Few Days Before Period Is Due Period Is 4 Days Late But The Hpts Have Been Negative, Could I Be Pregnant?

Period is 4 days late but the hpts have been negative, could I be pregnant? - ewcm few days before period is due

My husband and I have been TTC for several months, but recently I was informed by my dr. cuz I have PCOS (which is rare that I have problems started til 'we have to start we decided to try. Grrr ..) Anyway, I skipped my period, because in January I was not ovulating on Provera, which later forced was a time. Having frequent sex, and day 12 of my cycle until 18 years or so, we had sex every day. Well, my time was due to the February 27 and have no symptoms (except for spasms and is often in the left lower abdomen, and usually no cramps before or during my time).

Provera when I took a few months before me on the street for a few months, so I think it would be wrong to jump ovulation other back to back, as they rarely have these probs. Basically, I think, skipped or ovulation again (even though I EWCM), or I'm pregnant, and any evidence collected? I'm too afraid to be optimistic. Anyone who has seen this mess? :) Everything seems to helpd be appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment