Monday, February 22, 2010

Raw Spot In Cervix What Does That Mean Possible Pregnancy On Mirena?

Possible pregnancy on Mirena? - raw spot in cervix what does that mean

Ok, what I have seen many posts about the PPL with Mirena have symptoms of pregnancy, and even some who have become pregnant, but I am so confused about me! I had had my Mirena in about 9 months and I havent a real period in a few months, but I'm not afraid ... But in recent times in the last month or so I felt really pregnant ... I have 2 children, so I am familiar with the symptoms. Other than time spent away, my tender breasts (are shared), I had urination (often) has increased, is my friend with sympathy pain, such as morning sickness and a sudden desire for a raw shrimp all the time! but with whom I had many dull cramping pain in the pelvic floor if I have a certain way, as I turn I had abdominal pain stabbing pain in the ISL and light .. spOtting, if I am too long .. I have a short neck and everything that happened when I was PG with my last two ... in fear that I'm pregnant, even though many have said, no tests and blood tests also said no. all the pain I feel in my pelvis are quite normal in my pregnancy and I havent felt anything like it other than that I sometimes preg. What should I do? Although this seems strange, almost every day, I noticed some slight movement, it feels like the little that I neglect my week around 14 of my last and occurs just below my navel EVERYDAY! I have to pay for an ultrasound to be sure, because if I'm pregnant, I'm really in the second quarter because of the treatment of pain I had

No comments:

Post a Comment