Thursday, February 4, 2010

Is It Okay To Give Pearl Necklace At Shower A Question For The Ladies: Have You Ever Asked Your Man For A Pearl Necklace?

A question for the ladies: Have you ever asked your man for a pearl necklace? - is it okay to give pearl necklace at shower

And he said he could not afford it?

I asked my husband (now ex) a few months ago and said he could not afford. He looked at me, blinks for a while. I had no idea what a pearl necklace. How can people really so naive? He has not even attempted to explain them. I shook my head and said, okay.

9 comments:

Giddyup Giddyup said...

It \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt ;------ Beads

Xtreme Poetess said...

uh ... is something else, if they have the courage to ask your husband for something big. I have never asked anyone present Wize. I can not imagine someone that does. Can you say what I like and if it goes .. That depends. Or if he asks ... so it is good.

MISS MANNERS SPANKS A MONKEY said...

OMG ..... my b / f knows what it means to trust in you .... and I must say that most words in the ...... are dictionary.lol

m i n d l e s s said...

Nope ..

♥BαḋGïɾL RïdA♥™ (1 of the boys) said...

I have a diamond, knowing that my friend, wherever he wanted, came Tho was given

Mz OZZ said...

Oh yes, I ask myself, and I will, all well with my husband and they show no interest in golden showers tho lol

Pityblue... said...

Deliver a best of ZZ Top CD before other issues such as the bottom.

69 Lover said...

Come here. I invite you to give up.

Anonymous said...

The best things in life are free

Post a Comment