Friday, December 18, 2009

Does An Yeast Infect Clause Bleeding I Have Some Itchy Bumps On My Bikini Line. Can Yeast Infect Infect The Shaved Area And Cause Itching?

I have some itchy bumps on my bikini line. Can yeast infect infect the shaved area and cause itching? - does an yeast infect clause bleeding

I shaved my bikini line and everything else down, and I have not shaved in years. I am sure this is not a sexually transmitted disease, but are not sure whether I was a topless dancer and I am sitting in work, I sit on chairs, a G-string for the other girls. Perhaps it is staphylococcal or something. I also have HPV, but does not think that's what these bumps. I have also recently woke up with small pieces itch on my feet and lasted about a week to heal. Maybe it was staph and the club. The bumps on my bikini line and legs itch like crazy. I thought I had a yeast infection last week and wondered if the yeast can infect the area shaved so irritated and itchy.

5 comments:

drjtdinh said...

When was the last time that women have a good control, you should make an appointment in order to have a pap smear and some test panels and windows that run some bacterial or viral guilty and go from there. And you might want for those who must be protected open shave skin with an artificial obstacle, like a plaster spray, you can buy at the pharmacy to keep the staphylococci, a common essence in all environments and a lot more stronger and harder kill the hospital. Clean the area thoroughly and try an antiseptic like hydrogen peroxide or tea tree oil tea and maybe a few BACTINE on the counter. If all else fails use, and that s' is not resolved, contact your doctor or nurse.

fam11 said...

Perhaps due to staphylococci.
or an allergy to something?
Proposal:
buy some cream and put it into the night.
Avoid itching, you have bacteria on their hands.
and use a top that can not get worse.

i_kinda_... said...

I do not know wut it is ... U can Corti zone ... that the fight against anti-itch cream that really works!

i_kinda_... said...

I do not know wut it is ... U can Corti zone ... that the fight against anti-itch cream that really works!

i_kinda_... said...

I do not know wut it is ... U can Corti zone ... that the fight against anti-itch cream that really works!

Post a Comment